The GLUFC Viking Challenge sub-committee is now taking team nominations for the FMNC and MidCoast Council approved Junior Viking Challenge.
The gala will be held over two days – Saturday and Sunday, 4th and 5th of December, at Boronia Park, Forster.
We have two age divisions for both girls and boys; there are no mixed teams and no exceptions to the age requirements:
- 13s Boys (min. age 11 at 4 Dec’ 2021, max. age 13 in calendar year)
- 13s Girls (min. age 11 at 4 Dec’ 2021, max. age 13 in calendar year)
- 15s Boys (min. age 13 in 2021 calendar year, max. age 15 in calendar year)
- 15s Girls (min. age 13 in 2021 calendar year, max. age 16 in calendar year for up to two players, all others must be 13, 14 or 15)
No, a child turning 14 this calendar year cannot play on a 13s team, they will have to play on a 15s team.
Yes, a 12yr old can play up on a 15s team as long as their birthday is before (or on) 31 December 2021 and they turn 13 this calendar year.
Yes, a 10yr old can register to play in a 13s team as long as their 11th birthday is before (or on) 4 December 2021.
No, a child cannot be play for two different teams (ie. a 12/13 yr old playing in both a 13s and 15s team).
Yes, two 16yr old girls can play in an U15s Girls team as long as all other players on the team are between 13 and 15 years of age.
Please use the registration form on this page to register your team. There is a 4 step process to be able to play:
- Nominate the team. Once the team nomination has been accepted by our registrar, the team will be added to the PlayFootball website so you can…
- Register the player. Once the players for the team (minimum of 6) are registered and…
- The team payment has been received and verified by GLUFC, only then will the team be confirmed and included in the draw.
- Players cannot take the field on game day unless their individual registration has been paid (you can do this at the time of player registration).