The competition will commence on the Thursday 3rd November 2022.
There will be a 3 week break over Christmas and New Year and will run to mid-February 2023. Note that the competition will be played on Thursday evenings.
We strongly recommend that you nominate your team as soon as possible as the number of entries will be restricted.
Competition Rules: View The Great Lakes United Football Club Twilight Competition Rules.
Seniors games will commence at 6pm (check the weekly draw on Facebook) and have 20 minute halves. Venue is Boronia Park Forster. Teams must have a minimum of 6 Players with a maximum of 10 Players.
Teams must be nominated, paid and accepted before player registration can occur.
Team Nominations will be taken in order of receipt of payment. The Team Entry Fee will be $600.00.
Once the number of teams has reached a limit, additional teams will not be accepted.
You will only be able to register as a player for your nominated team via PlayFootball once GLUFC has received your Team Nomination Form together with the Team Entry Fee and they have been accepted and added to the system.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: To be eligible to compete in Seniors, male players must be at least 15 years of age and female players must be at least 14 years of age.
How to Enter
- A representative of the team should complete the Team Nomination form to your team (use the form at the bottom of the page).
Due to the lack of qualified referees for this Competition, each team entering the Competition will be required to nominate a player who will, if called upon by the Referee Appointments Officer, serve as a Referee. The Appointments Officer will consider the players experience in allocating games in which the player will be asked to serve as a referee.
- Pay the team fee of $600 by direct deposit to GLUFC’s Greater Building Society account – see details below.
Please make sure that you identify your team when making payments.
Feel free to email email@example.com your proof of payment.
- Wait until you receive an email from the registrar letting you know your payment has been received, your team has been accepted and added to the PlayFootball system.
- Register players using their own logins, FFA numbers etc. in the PlayFootball system on the Great Lakes – Senior Summer 6s portal (https://registration.playfootball.com.au/common/pages/reg/WelcomeRegPlus.aspx?entityid=74645&save=0)
For more information, please view the Great Lakes United Football Club Online Player Registration Procedure
Player Fees and Insurance
Northern NSW Football require both registered (a registered player is a player who was registered to play winter football in 2022) and unregistered players pay a Special Competition Fee as set out in the table below. For insurance purposes, a junior is any player turning 18 or less in 2022.
|Registered senior player||$25 per player|
|Unregistered senior player||$65 per player|
|Registered junior player – Senior comp||$20 per player|
|Unregistered junior player – Senior comp||$25 per player|
Bank Account Details:
Greater Building Society
Account Number: 781316342
Account Name: Great Lakes United Football Club Incorporated
GLUFC will confirm by email as soon as practical, to the Team Contact Person, the receipt of each Team Nomination Form and payment.
If you do not receive confirmation please advise GLUFC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Juniors games will commence at 4:30pm (check the weekly draw on Facebook) and have 20 minute halves. Venue is Boronia Park Forster. Teams must have a minimum of 6 Players with a maximum of 10 Players.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: To be eligible to compete, Girls must be a minimum of 8 years of age and maximum of 15, and Boys a minimum of 8 years and a maximum of 15 years (turning that age in the year when competition commences).
- Nominate your team (use the form at the bottom of the page)
- Wait until you receive an email from the registrar letting you know your team has been accepted and added to the PlayFootball system
- Register players using their own logins, FFA numbers etc. in the PlayFootball system on the Great Lakes – Junior Summer 6s portal (https://registration.playfootball.com.au/common/pages/reg/WelcomeRegPlus.aspx?entityid=74644&save=0)
Unlike the seniors, there is no team nomination fee.
The player registration cost is $50 per player (regardless of whether you played during the winter competition). This fee includes the Northern NSW Football special competition fee and insurance; the Football Mid North Coast small-sided football fee; and a component to cover the cost of referees fees.
TEAM NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED
THE TEAM NOMINATION FORM IS UNAVAILABLE
How to Register Online
Please follow the below instructions to register online: Login
- Go to the club search page on the PlayFootball website: https://www.playfootball.com.au/club-registration-search and search for “Great Lakes”
- Choose either Great Lakes – Senior Summer 6s OR Great Lakes – Junior Summer 6s
- Read the list of details you may need then click “Get started”.
- Login using your PlayFootball account username and password
If you do not have a PlayFootball account or FFA number – start here first: https://account.footballnetwork.com.au/register
- Check that your contact details are correct. Photos are not required.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Next” button.
- On the next screen in Step 1, enter in club which is Great Lakes – Junior Summer 6s. You may need to delete any current setting and type in “Great Lakes – Junior Summer 6s”.
- In Step 2, select the Registration role as: “Player”. You will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- In Step 3, select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. (Junior Player).
- Then click the “Add Packages” button.
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tick box at top of page. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click next.
- Each Player must pay a Special Competition Fee. (see above) Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). No other form of payment will be accepted.
- Answer question as to Team name that you are playing in. If you are not in a team, state “No Team”.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
- Your registration has now been submitted.
If you need to any help with your registration please phone Peter Flower on 0419 430 769 or Richard Allen on 0403 521 789
Click the PDF link below to download the “Online Player Registration Procedure”. Great Lakes United Football Club Online Player Registration Procedure (PDF Filesize: 82 kb)
Players who have not registered online and paid their fees WILL NOT be entered onto their respective Team Sheet and they WILL NOT be permitted to play in the Competition.
Late Player Registrations
Player Registrations will be accepted after the commencement of the Competition but no later than the end of the grading rounds of the Competition. The new player should complete the online registration process and pay the appropriate Special Competition Fee at least 7 days prior to taking the field.