How to Enter Procedure
The Competition will commence on Thursday 18th October 2018 and will run to mid February.
Games will commence at 4:45pm or 5:30pm (check the weekly draw on Facebook) and be 20 minute halves. Venue is Boronia Park Forster.
Teams must have a maximum of 10 Players, with a minimum of 6 Players. To be eligible to compete, Girls must be a minimum of 10 years of age and maximum of 15, and Boys a minimum of 10 years and a maximum of 15 years (turning that age in the year when competition commences).
Team Nomination Form
Teams must complete the Team Nomination Form, including the Team manager contact details. If individual players are not part of a team, please note this when registering.
Northern NSW Football requires both Registered (a registered player is a player who is registered to play Football in 2017) and Unregistered Players to pay a Special Competition Fee. Including a component for referee fees the entry fee will be, as set out below.
Registered Player: $40 per player
Unregistered Player: $40 per player
There is no fee to register a team. Players only pay the above registration fee.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in refereeing the games could you please also advise Peter.
How to Register Online
Please follow the below instructions to register online:
- Go to the player registration page on the MyFootballClub website: www.playfootball.com.au/player/player-registration.
- Select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”.
- Login using your FFA Number and Password.
If you do not have an FFA number, follow steps to create an FFA Account:
- After you log in click on “Register”.
- Check that your contact details are correct. Photos are not required.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Next” button.
- On the next screen in Step 1, enter in club which is Great Lakes – Junior Summer 6s. You may need to delete any current setting and type in “Great Lakes – Junior Summer 6s”.
- In Step 2, select the Registration role as: “Player”. You will need to confirm whether you played in another country.
- In Step 3, select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. (Junior Player).
- Then click the “Add Packages” button.
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tick box at top of page. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click next.
- Each Player must pay a Special Competition Fee. (see above) Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). No other form of payment will be accepted.
- Answer question as to Team name that you are playing in. If you are not in a team, state “No Team”.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
- Your registration has now been submitted.
If you need to any help with your registration please phone Peter Flower on 0419 430 769 or Marcus Robertson on 0428 558 394