Great Lakes United Football Club Online Registration Guide
Filesize: 133 kb
Dear Player and Parents,
WINTER COMPETITION 2017
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PRESEASON TRAINING
Well the 2017 season will be on us before we know. The season starts for seniors on the 22nd of April and juniors the 29th of April.
Important information and club contacts are available here: thevikings.org.au/contact-us
You will receive an EMAIL message from Northern NSW Football advising of Online Registrations for 2017. We will however still be holding our information days and registration days.
- On Saturday the 18th and 25th of February from 9am to 11am at Boronia Park.
For the 2017 season shorts and socks with the Club Logo proudly shown will again be supplied to all NEW Kids and Seniors – Plus Polo Training Shirts as we have done for the last three years. For those who have lost or grown out of socks and or shorts these will be available for purchase from the canteen.
The registration fees will be unaltered:
|5 – 7 years||$90|
|8 – 11 Years||$110|
|12 – 18 Years||$130|
We will only be accepting payments online (for any family who genuinely has a problem in paying the fee at the time of registration, can you please let us know and we can discuss this with you). We will again have a family policy. For families who qualify, can you please pay online and we will arrange for a refund for the discount due.
- If your child has a mate who would also like to play, we would encourage you to refer them to the online registration process and bring them along on the information days. The more children we can get to play our great game will make it a more wonderful experience for all involved.
- And to all the mums and dads, we would also encourage you to put your hand up to coach and manage a side. We will be offering coaching sessions for these and will advise you dates shortly.
So as we may hit the ground running once the season starts, the Club will be holding pre season training days:
– On Saturday the 4th of March from 9am to 11am
– On Sunday, the 26th of March and Sunday the 3rd of April, from 3pm to 5pm at Boronia Park
- On these two days, players will be trained in their team and expert coaching will also be available from an accredited Coever coach.
- Coaches and New Coaches, will be given demonstrations on how to set up and run a coaching session on these days (the club will also be providing courses during the year for our club coaches)
- Shorts and Socks will be available at this time.
- Kevin Stevens (Secretary): 0400 356 607
- Mark Jackson (Registrar): 0432 744 027
Finally if you have boots which your child has grown out of, and would otherwise only be gathering dust, could you please bring them to the registration days, so as they may be re circulated.
We look forward to seeing you all.
Yours in Sport,
How to Register
Register for the season online from this Friday at MyFootballClub.