Competition Information and How to Enter Procedure
The Competition will commence on the 27th of October and will run to mid February.
Games will commence at 5pm and be 20 minute halves. Venue is Boronia Park Forster.
Teams must have a maximum of 10 Players, with a minimum of 6 Players. To be eligible to compete, Girls must be a minimum of 10 years of age and maximum of 15 (turning in 2016), and Boys a minimum of 11 years and a maximum of 14 years (turning in 2016).
Northern NSW Football requires both Registered (a registered player is a player who is registered to play Football in 2016) and Unregistered Players to pay a Special Competition Fee. Including a component for referee fees the entry fee will be, as set out below.
Registered Player: $31.50 per player
Unregistered Player: $37.00 per player
To assist with allocating players into teams we have added an additional question to the registration process. “If known please nominate 2 or 3 players who you would like on your team”. Also please advise if you can help with the canteen up to 7:30 pm.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in refereeing the games could you please also advise Peter.
How to Register Online
Please follow the below instructions to register online.
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au.
- Click on “Register Now”.
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”.
- Login using your FFA Number and Password.
If you do not have an FFA number, follow steps to create an FFA Account:
- After you log in click on “Register”.
- Check that your contact details are correct. Photos are not required.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Next” button.
- On the next screen in Step 1, enter in club which is Great Lakes – Junior Summer 6s. You may need to delete any current setting and type in “Great Lakes – Junior Summer 6s”.
- In Step 2, select the Registration role as: “Player”. You will need to confirm whether you played in another country.
- In Step 3, select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. (Junior Registered Player or Junior Unregistered Player).
- Then click the “Add Packages” button.
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tick box at top of page. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click next.
- Each Player must pay a Special Competition Fee. (see above) Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). No other form of payment will be accepted.
- Answer questions as to nominate players who you would like to play with and also if you help in the canteen.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
- Your registration has now been submitted.
If you need to any help with your registration please phone Peter Flower on 0419 430 769